News Netflix's latest show is ‘Game of Thrones’ with pirates — and it's perfect for binge-watching

Fox Tread3

Great
Jun 19, 2023
April 18, 2024 - This is a TV series that I would give four out of five stars, (I reserve five stars for classics like Game of thrones, and Lord of the Rings productions). Black Sails in my opinion is the silver standard that so few TV series or even films match. The acting, directing, writing and plot are of the very best. There are some characters that I like more than others, but the actors playing them are top notch. My particular favorite is Toby Schmitz as Jack Rackham, other than that character, my next favorite is Clara Paget as Anne Bonny. The plot over four seasons makes sense and is believable. I also feel that the final episode gives a lot of "closure" that fans will appreciate. I never got tired of the intro scene and music at the beginning of each episode. The music may or may not, (you decide), be as stirring as the Game of Thrones, but the sculptures in ivory(?), are certainly interesting and dramatic. I really liked this series, I'm glad it ended on a high note, and that Netflix is offering it on their service. If there is a demand to resurrect the series, I can only hope that it will be of the same quality of the original series.

SirDigitalKnight

Estimable
Aug 5, 2019
We do not see it listed anywhere on the Netflix App. It would be nice if you listed exactly where it is available to view as not everyone that visits your website lives in the same part of the world. Thank you.

Reactions: Fox Tread3

Fox Tread3

Great
Jun 19, 2023
We do not see it listed anywhere on the Netflix App. It would be nice if you listed exactly where it is available to view as not everyone that visits your website lives in the same part of the world. Thank you.
Ahhh.. yes.. the great "Regional divide":rolleyes: I have feeling that the person that wrote the article is thinking in terms of the U.S., or, heaven forefend, Canada. So my fellow British cousin and member of the former British Empire. You may have to wait for Netflix to offer the series in you country and/or area. I would like to think that anyone interested in adult entertainment, and, may even be pretty broad minded as to the relationships portrayed in the series. Will have an opportunity to watch what I think is a really good series. Wishing you the best, and as us old Trekkies say.. "Live long and prosper!🖖🏻"😊