Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze – Rocket Rails Puzzle Pieces

The level is filled with falling platforms and will give you an experience of a crazy mine cart ride. Just avoid all the obstacles and move towards the end of the game. If you want to get all of the puzzle pieces on your way to the slot machine then read the instructions below:
Puzzle Piece #1:
It is easy to get this puzzle piece. As the level starts, go towards the right side and you will come across different platforms. These platforms will drop down if you stay on them for a second more. So make your way towards the right side while keeping those platforms in mind. Soon you will come across an owl that will be spitting flame. Go past it and there will be a column moving vertically with purple spikes on its bottom. The first puzzle piece will be on its top. Just jump up to it and collect the piece.
56GPawZ.png

Puzzle Piece #2:
Now keep on going to the right side and you will soon come across a bunny throwing watermelon bombs at you. There will be a blast barrel next to the bunny. Blast yourself and you will get in a mine cart. Now make sure to duck the flying fish and drop inside the first hole that you see. There will be a puzzle piece down there and above another fish. Press and hold the jump button to make sure that you bounce back up at the track after you have collected the second puzzle piece.
xZDtrcD.png

Puzzle Piece #3:
After getting the second puzzle piece, the sequence of open mine cart will end. Donkey Kong will be thrown out of the mine cart and into a pool of water. Now go to the left of the pool and you will see a purple urn. You need to get out of the pool and smack that urn to get the third puzzle piece.
QFyavOl.png

Puzzle Piece #4:
Keep on going towards the right side and soon you will come across a walrus having double-ended mace. Go past it and you will see the fourth puzzle piece. It will be under a platform floating in the air. The platform also drops down if you stay on it for more than a second. So to get the puzzle piece, just roll jump under the platform and you will be able to grab it.
Cq9mCqu.png

Puzzle Piece #5:
Continue going further in the game and you will soon reach the rocket barrel. Go ahead and collect all of the lines of bananas that are just past the circle of owls with a blue flame. If you manage to get all of the bananas, the final puzzle piece will appear and you can just go ahead and collect it.
xPydwx4.png

This is all there is to collect the puzzle pieces. Just make sure to read all of the instructions carefully and implement on them as accurately as you can.