The Playground Limited Time Mode is perfect for people to practice and enhance their combat, movement and building skills. Play with your squad and increase your communication skills that will help you in the game. So if you want to know more about the mode then refer to the guide given below:
Overview of the Mod:
There are eight important things that you need to know to get the idea of the how the mode works. These eight things are:
- You will get one hour to play, train and create as you wish.
- You can drop into the game with a squad.
- Friendly fire will be on.
- Players will be respawned upon dying unless they are killed by the storm.
- The storm will not start closing in for the 55 minutes and will take five minutes to close.
- The resources you will gather will be 10x more in quantity.
- 100 Llamas will also spawn on the map.
- Chests and Ammo boxes will spawn 100 percent of the time.
These are some of the things that you should know before you play the Playground limited time mode. Now let’s talk about some tips to play the mode.
Tips and Tricks:
- As you know that the friendly fire will be on and instant respawns are also enabled, it is the perfect setup for the aim practice. So just go ahead, pick up the Assault Rifle or a Sniper and have one or two of your squad-mates jump around and then practice shooting on them. This is because they will be moving so it will be a difficult target for you to hit and that will make your aim much better. Just spend a few minutes practicing on your teammates and it will increase your aiming drastically.
- Gather some resources and then spend your time building different forts and structures. This will help you learn about building new structures and will also increase your building speed. Also, practice falling from the heights and placing the platforms to break the fall so you can get the advantage of it in the main game. Have your friends shoot you while you are building to practice combat building. If you do these things, you will start to develop some serious skills.
- Another thing that you should do is to try out some new keyboard settings. Bind your keys in different ways and see if you are getting a better new combination that is helping you increase your building speed and ease of movement. These things will help you get fast in the game. Keep practicing on new keybinds and it will eventually pay off in the form of higher building speed and efficient movement.
These are some of the things that you can do in the Playground LMT. There is no limit to what you can do in the mode. Just make sure to think of this mode as a perfect opportunity to practice things and not just to roam around aimlessly.