We all know that Netflix has been called so many names and for the better part, it does provide you with secret and special features to browse and swim through your favorite Netflix shows. You don’t have to become the coder-of-the-year to know all this, but there are simple number hacks, the play of settings, and use of keys to make your Netflix experience a better one and efficient one.
How to access those special features for your favorite Netflix shows? We’ll tell you.
Code your way in
We have a hack for searching the needle in the giant haystack of Netflix. And that is codes. You see, Netflix has assigned genres and TV programme categories codes. These codes represent them. Not everyone knows them or have access to them. But these are by far the simplest and one-step away to reach your favorite Netflix shows or movie genres.
• Type code ‘52117’ in the search or at the end of the Netflix URL of Film genres to directly go to 'British Programmes'.
• Type Code ‘7687’ in the URL of Film genres to vroom directly into the 'Noir Film' section.
Tired of the same old and boring subtitle appearance? You can change them.
• Just go to ‘Subtitle Appearance’ in Account settings.
• Here you can meddle with the font and colors as you wish. Click ‘Save,’ and you are done.
• Use your keyboard to the maximum to control basic functions of Netflix like a pro.
Press ‘F’ for Fullscreen.
Press ‘M’ to mute the volume.
Press ‘S’ to skip those stringy intros.
• Use the combination of 'Ctrl + Shift + Alt + D' to check 'A/V stats'.
There are more codes and special features you can use for your favorite Netflix shows and movies. Just be curious! Happy Netflixing.