1. Logging on and signing in- Open your web browser and go to www.sprint.com. Sign in to My Sprint with your login information.
2. My preferences- There is a section entitled My Preferences. Click My Preferences. Click on the Limits and Permissions option.
3. Limits options and line selection- In Limits and Permissions, there will be options. Click on Block Voice. Click on the phone you wish to block numbers from calling.
4. Number blocking and entry- Under Block Voice will be a list of options, including one called “Block only the following phone numbers for inbound and outbound calls”. You will be shown a text box. Enter the number you wish to block, then click on Add Number. Repeat as necessary.
5. Saving- Once you have added the numbers you wish to block, click on Save Changes.
6. Reset- Your phone will have to be reset in order for the changes to take effect, and it takes a few minutes for it to go through. Power off your phone, then power it on again.