There is something that can be done about it. You can block calls from certain numbers, using T-Mobile's website. This cannot be done on individual plans, but only for Family Plans with two or more lines. To find out how to go about this, read and follow these steps listed below:
1. Logging on and signing in- Open your web browser and go to www.myt-mobile.com and sign in with your login information.
2. Tools and Family Allowances- After you’ve logged in to your account, click on Tools. In the list of options, there will be one called Family Allowance. Under this will be an option called Access Family Allowances. Click on that option.
3. Allowed or never allowed- Under Access Family Allowances, click the option that says Allowed Numbers.
4. Entering the blocked numbers- Under Allowed Numbers, there will be two sides, the Always Allowed and Never Allowed. Under the Never Allowed sections, enter the numbers you wish to block (maximum of 10), and click OK.
5. Saving- After you have entered the numbers to be blocked on the line you wish to apply it to, click Save. Unfortunately, T-Mobile customers cannot yet block numbers on individual lines other than blocking anonymous calls or registering their phone number on the Do Not Call list for telemarketer blocking.