How to Buy Upgrades from Despicable Me: Minion Rush

Dcnuycb.jpg
Despicable Me: Minion Rush is a running game that starts you out running through Gru Labs, grabbing as many bananas as you can along the way. For each stage you have 3 objectives to complete, giving you fruit for each objective. There are power-ups you can purchase from the Shop that can assist you in getting higher multipliers, more bananas during your run, higher scores, and more. The great thing about these powerups is that they can be upgraded, and the following steps will show you how.

1. Opening the game- Tap the Despicable Me: Minion Rush icon on your mobile device to open the game.

2. The shop- Tap on the shop to open it up. Here you can buy costumes, Gru coins, bananas, and get your power-ups.

3. Power-ups- Once you are in the Shop, tap the star icon at the top right of the screen. Here you will find a list of the power-ups available.

4. Upgrading- Each power-up has upgrade potential. All power-up upgrades cost bananas with the exception of the PX41 Serum (upgrades cost Gru Tokens). All power-ups will have a button to the right showing the bananas it will cost you for that particular upgrade. Tap the green button next to the power-up you wish to upgrade. As you would expect, the cost of the upgrades gets higher with each upgrade to the power-up selected.