The Pebble Smartwatch works with your smartphone and has tons of apps. One such app that can be connected to a Pebble Smartwatch is Jawbone UP24, which is a health app that works via a tracking device, and the instructions listed below will show you how to connect the two together.
1. Opening the Pebble app- Tap the Pebble app icon on your mobile device to open up the app.
2. Options- You will see some options to choose from when the app opens. These are: My Pebble, Get Watchfaces, and Get Apps. Tap Get Watchfaces.
3. UP watchface- In the search box provided, search for UP for Pebble and download the app.
4. Signing up or signing in- You will be directed to the UP sign up or log in page. Sign up for UP or log in to your UP account.
5. Continuing setup- You will be directed through several other on-screen setup instructions. Follow the remaining on-screen setup instructions. Once you are finished, tap Save and your Jawbone UP24 and your Pebble Smartwatch will be connected.