Despicable Me: Minion Rush is a mobile game where you play as a Minion from Despicable Me and run through Gru’s Jelly Lab. Your mission is to collect bananas, complete objectives, and, of course, get the highest score you can. If you ever played Subway Surfers or any other running game, you will have the concept down in no time. You can connect to Facebook in order to challenge your friends and attempt to get to the top of the leaderboard, and the following steps will show you how to connect to Facebook.
1. Opening the app- Tap the Despicable Me: Minion Rush icon on your mobile device to open up the game.
2. Beginner- If this is your first time playing the game, there will be a popup that reminds you that you can connect to Facebook and receive 50 Gru tokens. Alternatively, try step number three.
3. Settings- Tap the gear icon at the top left of your screen when in the stage map to open Settings menu
4. Connectivity- Inside Settings, you will see 5 icons at the top of your screen. Tap the 2nd icon, which is an exclamation point. This brings up your Connectivity menu.
5. Connecting to Facebook- Tap the Facebook logo icon to connect to Facebook. You will receive a popup about the app getting access to your profile, friends list, etc. Tap OK to confirm this.