1. Logging on- Open up your web browser and go to www.imgur.com.
2. Deletion options- You will have several deletion options, based on whether you have an account or not. For deletion options for anonymous postings (those with no account), go to step 3. For deletion options if you have an account, go to step 4. For deletion for either anonymous posting or for account, go to step 5.
3. Deletion for anonymous posting- When you upload an image to Imgur, you will be given a deletion link. Record the deletion link as it will only be given once and use the deletion link when you are ready.
4. Deletion for those with accounts- Go to your images. Mouse over the image. There will be an X in the bottom right corner. Click the X to delete the image.
5. Deletion for both accounts and non-accounts- A deletion claim can be filed at http/imgur.com/removalrequest.