1. Deleting weight loss - Your weight loss data is logged. In order to delete this, log in to your dashboard by logging in to your fitbit.com account, navigate to Food Plan, navigate to Plan Summary, click Log Weight, scroll down to Measurement History, and click X for each weight to be removed.
2. Deleting greeting- To delete your greeting, log in to fitbit.com to access your dashboard. Click the Settings icon (a gear) located at the top right of the screen. Select Activity Tracker from the menu. Delete greeting and re-sync device.
3. Steps and floors- Log in to your dashboard, click on your activity log, select the dates to be cleared, enter automobile driving as the activity, set start time and duration, click Log Activity. This does not delete the data, but negates it.
4. Deleting profile data- To delete all of your profile data that has been logged and recorded, set up your Fitbit device to a different account.
5. Deleting everything- Email Customer Support with the email address linked to your account and reason for deletion. This will wipe out your entire account and all data with it.