My Talking Tom is a virtual pet game featuring Tom, a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. You have the ability to customize Tom’s apartment with decorations that can be purchased with coins, the in-game currency. You can also customize Tom with a variety of outfits and accessories, and this tutorial will show you how to dress Tom up.
1. Opening the game- On your mobile device, tap the My Talking Tom icon to open up the game.
2. Icons- You’ll notice 5 icons at the bottom of the play screen. From left to right, they are: shopping cart, fork and spoon, toilet, and crescent moon surrounded by 3 stars. Tap the shopping cart icon.
3. Options- After you’re in the shop, you’ll see several options. One of these is wardrobe. This option is accessible in any room you happen to be in. Tap the wardrobe option.
4. Dressing up- You’ll see several bubbles pointing to various parts on Tom. These bubbles indicate different accessories to go with the body part. For example, let’s do hats. Tap the icon pointing at Tom’s head.
5. Dress options- You’ll see hair colors and styles, with arrows to either side. Tap the arrow on the right to scroll through available options for hair and headgear. Select your option by tapping that option. That’s all there is to it.