How to Earn Coins in My Talking Tom

Bv0CdAJ.jpg

My Talking Tom is a mobile app where you have a cat named Tom. You spend your time taking care of it, talking to it, and listening to it talk back to you. It has an apartment where you can buy upgrades like furniture and food. The currency to buy furniture and food is coins, and you can learn how to earn coins just by following these few simple steps.

1. Opening the game- Tap the My Talking Tom icon on your mobile device to open the game.

2. Caring for Tom- You can earn coins by taking care of Tom. This is done by feeding him, taking him to the bathroom, petting him, and putting him to bed. When instructed, tap the icon Tom tells you to tap in order to earn coins.

3. Mini Games- There are mini games to play, such as the Happy Face game. Tap the icon to play and earn coins based on your score.

4. Objectives and challenges- There are objectives and Daily Challenges to complete. Follow the instructions in order to complete the objectives and get coins.

5. Cart- Tap the shopping cart icon to enter the shop. You can buy coins with real money, or you can tap the free coins button to find out ways to earn free coins.

6. Leveling- Your game progression enables you to level up after obtaining experience points by completing objectives. Each time you level up, you get coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.