VSCO Cam is an application that is compatible with iOS and Android devices. it's a photo editing tool that is amazingly easy to use and comes with several preset tools with which to edit photos. To edit images with VSCO Cam, you need to import your photos to the app. Here's how to do it:
1. Opening the app- On your mobile device, tap the VSCO Cam icon to open up the application.
2. Empty- If this is your first time using VSCO Cam, you will see a Home screen with several options to choose from. One of these options says Library. Tap Library. Assuming this is your first time using the app, the Library will be empty.
3. Library- You will see several symbols in the Library. Near the top is a large + sign. Tap the + sign.
4. Source- You will see a pop up asking you to select your photo source to import images to VSCO Cam. Tap your desired source.
5. Photo Selection- When you have selected your desired source, tap the photo you wish to import. The importation will be done automatically. Repeat steps 3-5 for every photo you wish to import to VSCO app. You will now be able to view the images you’ve selected in Library and edit them at your leisure.