1. Opening the game- Tap the Injustice: Gods Among Us icon on your mobile device to load the game.
2. Warner Brothers ID- If you haven’t got one of these yet, then you will notice that Online Battle in the main menu is grayed out. You will need to create a WB ID in order to access Online Battle mode.
3. Creating your ID- You will be prompted to enter and confirm an email address, password, and ID name.
4. Online battle mode- After you’re connected, you can Find Opponents, which gives you options of a 1, 3, 5, or 7 match battle. The more battles you fight, the higher the rewards. You can also check the Leaderboards, Season Rewards, and complete Bonus Missions, each of which is based on certain criteria. If you don’t like the 3 given missions, you can tap Skip to get another one. Completion of missions awards Credits and ranking points. So, get your best team together and start fighting!
5. Fight! - The game's fighting consists mostly of tapping and swiping. Each character has their own unique moves and combos to use, and master, and, while we won't detail the moves and combos in this tutorial, it would behoove you to master your favorite character to increase your chances of winning.
6. Collectible Cards - The other half of Injustice is the card component. Cards are sometimes earned after battles, but can also be purchased with real money or in-game currency. Cards can provide new moves, support, and abilities, so picking them strategically is important!