1. Opening the app- Tap the UP icon on your mobile device to open the app.
2. Settings access- Tap Home, then the + sign if iOS, alarm clock if Android.
3. Alarm types- There are three basic types of alarms. One is an Idle Alert, which will cause the device to vibrate if you’ve been inactive for a certain amount of time, a Smart Alarm which is like a regular alarm, and a Power Nap alarm. Steps 4,5, and 6 will go over each type.
4. Idle Alarm- Tap Idle Alert and plug the tracker in. Use your finger to slide the switch to the ON position. Under that you will see when inactive for, start time, and end time. Select your preferences and tap Save.
5. Smart Alarm- Tap Smart Alarm and plug the tracker in. Use your finger to slide the switch to the ON position. Underneath you will see Alarm time and Repeat under that. Select your preferences and tap Save.
6. Power Nap- There is a button on the wristband. Tap the button twice, then tap and hold until a green-colored moon flashes.