1. Inventory- After opening the package, consult the packaging and any papers that came with it and ensure all pieces are present.
2. Charging- Connect your FitBit tracker to the charging cable and connect with the wall charger or via USB port on your computer.
3. Software download and installation- Using your computer, open your web browser and go to fitbit.com to download FitBit Connect. Download and open and follow the instructions for installation.
4. Device setup- When at the FitBit Connect main menu, click Set up a New FitBit device.
5. Account- Depending on your situation, set up a new account or log in.
6. Personal info- You will be asked some questions to accurately set up your device. Select the device you’re setting up.
7. Syncing- Your FitBit needs to be paired. Ensure the tracker is near you and plug the USB sync cable into your computer. Follow the instructions depending on your model to complete the pairing.
8. Verification- Depending on the model you have, you will be asked for verification. Follow the verification instructions to complete setup.