1. Opening the app- Tap the UP icon on your mobile device to open up the app.
2. + sign- Within the app, you will see a + sign, which allows you to add things. Tap the + sign.
3. Icons- An arch of icons will open up after tapping the + sign. One of these is a smiley face. This is to log a mood. Tap the smiley face.
4. Mood entry- You will see a face icon in the middle of the screen. Using your finger, slide your finger up or down to change the mood faces. There is also a text box below it with a default description of the mood face. Tap the text box to edit the mood text.
5. Logging- When you are done selecting the face icon that represents your mood and the mood text, tap the check mark located in the upper right corner to log and exit the mood entry section.