All iterations of the PS3 console are compatible with the
fixes below for Error UI-113. That includes consoles that were software
modified and on older firmware. For PS3 users, getting rid of the error doesn’t
involve any length networking. Both fixes are easy, quick and should get
Netflix working optimally.
Restart The PS3 Console
This is a little different from doing the regular software
restart. It involves discharging the power from the console so that it gets rid
of any chance that bad information is restored on reboot. This is the quickest
method and may resolve other Netflix errors that persist with other fixes.
1. Turn off the console and unplug it for sixty seconds.
2. Hold down the power button for five seconds while it is
3. Plug it back in and turn it on by pressing the PS button
on the gamepad.
4. Netflix should now be operational.
Refresh Netflix Login Information
Before doing this fix, users should have the username and
password memorized. Refreshing the app information will force a reactivation
Netflix. After doing this fix, you’ll have to sign in like you’re a first time
1. At the PS3 Homescreen go to the TV/Video Services tab.
2. Choose Netflix and press X on the gamepad.
3. Hold the Start+Select buttons together until it gives you
a prompt to reset Netflix settings.
4. Select Yes and wait for the process to complete.
5. Login to Netflix to test streaming functions.