On the Xbox One console users will run into this error when
there are network or data problems with the Netflix app. There are two
suggestions available that make it easy to get the application working again.
Uninstall The Netflix App
By uninstalling the application you’ll be able to put a
fresh (and sometimes updated) version on the console. Following this method won’t
delete any account information from your Xbox One console. This will also
resolve problems that occur when an update fails to finish on the Netflix app.
1. Go to My Games & Apps on the Xbox dashboard.
2. From the option on the left select Apps.
3. Find Netflix and then press the Menu button on your Xbox
4. Choose to Manage App.
5. Select Uninstall All, but make sure to confirm when the
prompt comes up to complete the process.
6. After the uninstall completes, go to the Xbox Store.
7. Under the Apps section you’ll find Netflix. Choose to
8. Launch Netflix after installation and it will be in
Sign Out Of Netflix
Signing out of the account frees up the bad data that is
locked by syncing. Just like the previous troubleshooting tip, this won’t erase
1. Find the Menu row while inside of the Netflix app. If it
isn’t up, press the B button on the controller.
2. Choose the gear icon from the menu pop up.
3. Sign out of your Netflix account.
4. Immediately sign back in and Netflix should be working again.