1/4 stereo or mono jacks

Solution
you want to change how? change how they plug into wall jacks or actually change the plug itself on the speaker? you were a bit vague in your question.

if changing the wall jacks:

you could go with two mono 1/4" male plugs going into two 1/4" female jacks on the wall plates. you could also just go with a single stereo 1/4" plug and stereo 1/4" jack on the wall plate. the speaker end would still be bare wire however your wall plug will be different. my preference for this is to use one stereo jack.

if changing on the speaker itself:

honestly you could go with either again since you would be connecting the wires up to the appropriate poles anyways however i would prefer using two mono jacks for more isolation.
you want to change how? change how they plug into wall jacks or actually change the plug itself on the speaker? you were a bit vague in your question.

if changing the wall jacks:

you could go with two mono 1/4" male plugs going into two 1/4" female jacks on the wall plates. you could also just go with a single stereo 1/4" plug and stereo 1/4" jack on the wall plate. the speaker end would still be bare wire however your wall plug will be different. my preference for this is to use one stereo jack.

if changing on the speaker itself:

honestly you could go with either again since you would be connecting the wires up to the appropriate poles anyways however i would prefer using two mono jacks for more isolation.

Solution