10.1-inch Galaxy Tab to Cost €700 in Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]compo_ab[/nom]I think it should be "Samsung had plans for an 8.9-inch version of the Galaxy Tab" not Motorola.[/citation]

Oops, thanks! All fixed. :)

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
The original Galaxy tab is still being sold here (from Telstra) for $699 in JB Hi-Fi.

But the prices listed here are worrying.. everything goes for more down under (unless their currency is worth something else, which we all know it is but I'm too lazy to check)

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
Atention TH, you should not have put Portugal and Vodafone Spain in the same paragraph, because Vodafone Spain does not operate in Portugal, it operates in....Spain, the prices and monthly plans/fee are different, and even VAT is different because it´s 2 different countries, although within the European Market that does not inclueds telecomunications.
The way you put may lead people to think it´s optional to the consumer. (At least this is how I understood the article)

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
I forgot to mention that in PT, buying a phones with contracts attached are not worthy when compared with the same phone without contract, the price difference usually is not worthy, last time I´ve checked

pinhom

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Consumer Electronics from US are always expensive to Europe especially in Portugal...it will cost both arms and legs! VAT in Portugal its clearly a "robbery".

pinhom

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
@Wish I Was Wealthy: Well Portuguese can pretend to be trendy & rich but... there is other side of the coin...

wifiwolf

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
Here in Portugal, the first Galaxy tab was launched same price 699, so you should expect same price as launched in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.