1080p videos lag on my laptop

Pikolasti

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014
Hello.I can't watch 1080p video,but 720p is allright.Who knows,how to fix?
I found on this forum suggestion:
"Did you adjust the post processing routines in VLC? On the inputs and codecs menu, turn "skip H.264 in-loop deblocking filter" to all"
I tried it,but that don't work to me.
I also thinking,can i convert this video for normal view?It seems to be HD,but i don't know how to convert

Pikolasti

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014
No,i tried with VLC,PotPlayer,Windows media player,Quicktime player-everywhere 1080p video lags,impossible to watch.I have hi-grade laptop.
Maybe it's just my system and i my laptop can't run these videos.If so,i want just to convert video like i said,but i don't know which tool i need

Hi, again you didn't mention what laptop you have. If you have an AMD APU in the low end, the best program is PotPlayer, depending of your CPU, the 64-bit is recommended. But if you have a video in 1080p with a high bit rate, there will be lags, nothing you can do about it.

Pikolasti

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014
And there is no way to convert it???I just don't know what should i convert the 1080p to 720p maybe?Or bit rate?Or maybe the size?
So can anyone tell me IS THERE A WAY TO CONVERT THIS HD 1080p VIDEO to normal,not HD,watchable video?