15 Killer Game Demos You Have to Try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
What a coincidence. I rarely try demos, but I just finished the XCOM demo before seeing this article. I wasn't impressed though, although it seems to be getting praise. Maybe if it was $20 or $30 instead of $60.

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
That Kung Fu game looks interesting. Apart from that only minecraft interests me in that list. (Minecraft has some sick stuff, like the star trek ship scale 1/1 or earth project :D.

mazty

Distinguished
May 22, 2011
[citation][nom]Cats_Paw[/nom]That Kung Fu game looks interesting. Apart from that only minecraft interests me in that list. (Minecraft has some sick stuff, like the star trek ship scale 1/1 or earth project .[/citation]
The project where the ship looks like blocks, can't move or do anything interesting but takes hours to make? The wonders of unemployment...

G

I love Orcs Must Die 2! The game engine is near-perfect, the graphic design is excellent, the play balance is superb (there are no killer tricks) and it's funny and fun to play. It takes a long time to get bored with this one. The one drawback of this sequel, for single-player, is that all the levels are set up for coop (two-player) action. So there are always two goals to defend, which I simply don't care for. Others may find it adds to the challenge.

Dec 14, 2013
the only thing that even looks slightly good, and i'm already being generous, is Sniper Elite. If anyone is really into a sort of sandbox, Soft Bodied (cars are destroyed in all ways possible) car simulator, you need to check out BeamNG Drive. they have a free tech demo and the Paid Alpha is only $5. Also another good demo i didn't see in here is Kerbal Space Program. This game is like nasa's Do-It-Yourself program where you build rockets and control them and ultimately fail at everything possible. They have a free demo on their website (https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/demo.php) and the paid version is like $10-$15 or something like that. Anyway, these are two great games that are absolutely incredible and more people should play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.