Solved! $1500 Budget Laptop for Gaming

patapat

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
1. What is your budget? $1000-$1500. I'd like some suggestions on both the low end and high end.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15"

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1600 x 900 or 1920 x 1080.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Desktop replacement.

5. How much battery life do you need? At least 2 hours of web surfing.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Yes, MW3, BF3, Diablo 3, Dota 2. Maybe skyrim. I'd like to play current games at high settings, although medium is acceptable.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Just gaming

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 500gb.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.php?page=product_customed&model_name=NP8150 // http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Battalion_101_P151HM1_Gaming_Laptop

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? At least 2 years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Blu-ray would be nice, but not necessary.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

Avoiding Acer and Lenovo due to poor experience with product reliability and customer service.

13. What country do you live in? US

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

I am a gaming enthusiast who doesn't really care for Ultra settings, but would like to retain capacity to play future games without resorting to Low settings.

Solution
Sager NP8150 is a great laptop but instead of ordering from Sager,buy it from www.xoticpc.com or www.malibal.com they both offer a better price and have an excellent customer support

TRENDING THREADS