16 Suspected Anonymous Hackers Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I like Anonymous but simply can't help saying this...

Anonymous your doing it wrong.

Not so Anonymous now are you?

Anonymous because your prison rapists won't even know your name.

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
Anonymous is not a group..everyone and anyone is anonymous . There is no hacker group called "anonymous". Dont believe the hype...Anon is an idea. a collective at most.

G

This should be "16 people with infected computers arrested."

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]notanon[/nom]This should be "16 people with infected computers arrested."[/citation]Agreed.. Real hackers would relay their attacks instead of using their own computers. Those that were arested were the ones using the 'tools' sent to them.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
16 down.... thousands to go .... there are so many hackers out there its funny to think that those arrests are even having a slight impact on hacktivists. lol

fball922

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
All you people saying that the REAL hackers would have never been caught, I ask you this:

Do you think the FBI would REALLY think that the first IP that showed up as the "attacker" would be the person responsible without looking into the possibility that the attack was relayed? I mean you are random internet people, do you not think the FBI does not have people trained to understand this stuff? Why do you think most of these hackers are so young? Because the government and security groups have hired all the older ones.

Pull your heads out of your bums. EVERYTHING CAN BE TRACKED ON THE INTERNET. ANY request you send is logged SOMEWHERE. Sure you relay it through someone, hell maybe even several, but there is evidence that you were there, even if it means cross referencing hundreds or thousands of IP addresses between requests. There is no such thing as anonymity on the internet (even in airports and internet cafes).

ANONYMOUS can do some damage, but US and international laws show that they have the ability to punish these people, and now they are proving they have the skills and know-how to do so.

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
No they are not facing 10 years in jail they are facing up to 10 years in prison (penitentiary) minus the time served in jail awaiting their trials if found guilty.Some might even make bail as well until their trial or perhaps after an appeal too.

ioa94

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2010
I have a certain respect for some of the things Anonymous did (i.e., taking down PayPal when they decided to decline donations to Wikileaks), and as such, makes me pretty sad that they're being found out. I suppose it's a matter of time before Anonymous realizes what they're really dealing with (FBI) and disband, but I hope they really stick it to someone who deserves it before they go out. Maybe they just need to be more careful; I'd like to think I have some degree of anonymity online. I guess I'll spend the rest of my days on TOR and hope that stays secure.

G

Hacker Moto:-be hidden, be silent, listen and don’t get DOX (documented-revealed).

Script Kiddies (also hackers) Moto:- Let’s do it, we won’t get caught, let’s tell the world what we done..yeh..me…me…me..me

New Hacker’s Dictionary, a hacker is “a person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities” and one who is capable of “creatively overcoming or circumventing limitations”.

These hackers know cyber space. There are some that are young and audacious. Look at Anonymous or AntiSec the authorities have arrested some hackers but they are only foot soldiers. Cyber Space is full of foot soldiers. These young hackers are very gifted and talented. There are “lone wolfs” and there are cyber crew. (Crewz)

Wake up these hackers are our sons and daughter. They are the focused ones the ones that could lock in with laser eyes what they wanted. Remember that nerd you picked on back in school well he just hacked the IMF. Now he has powers and she has friends that think alike and where treated alike, with their own slant on Peace and War and especially on what’s wrong and right. Guess what they are our future – were we good parents? That’s who these hackers are.

http://uscyberlabs.com/blog/?p=309

Http://ChinaCyberWarfare.wordpress.com – This is the government that we have to worry about hacking.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
Sucks that they are facing jail time for stealing files and info lol if they had robbed a bank they would at least have some money to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.