News 1899 is Netflix's No. 1 show, but change this one setting before watching

Rich 1944

Prominent
Aug 1, 2021
I don't have a problem with subtitles. But on occasion, I think something is in English because it starts playing like that and I find that I hate the show. When I figure out the mouths aren't moving correctly, I change to the original language and even though I don't understand it I get the correct feel when I read the subtitles and hear the voice in a foreign language.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 1
Similar threads
News Black Mirror season 6 is reportedly coming to Netflix — everything we know
News 7 new shows and movies to watch this weekend on Netflix, Disney Plus and Peacock (Feb. 3-5)
News New Netflix show Lockwood & Co. just jumped into top 10 — stream it or skip it?
News 7 best movies to stream before they leave Netflix, HBO Max and Hulu in February 2023
News Netflix spatial audio is rolling out to even more devices — and covers 700 top shows
News What to watch in February 2023: 15 new movies and shows streaming on Netflix, Apple, Prime Video and more
News I just canceled Netflix for these three streaming services — here’s why
News 7 best new movies to watch this week on Netflix, Disney Plus and more (Jan. 31-Feb. 4)
News How the Netflix password sharing crackdown works — what you need to know
News You People with Eddie Murphy just rocketed to No.1 on Netflix — skip or stream?
News Netflix cancelation spree continues with the loss of two completed movies
News The 11 best new movies streaming on Netflix, HBO Max, Prime Video and more in 2023
News 7 new shows and movies to watch this weekend on Netflix, Prime Video and Apple (Jan. 27-29)
News Netflix takes a break from canceling everything — renews The Recruit for season 2
How to change your Netflix plan
How to change language on Netflix
News Disney Plus will hide Marvel Netflix shows until you change this one setting
How to change your Netflix password
News Netflix just made a big change that cracks down on shared accounts
How to change region on Netflix: access blocked Netflix content anywhere

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS