2 boxes 1 amp

Apr 15, 2018
I have 2 pioneer 10 svcs in a box and a solobaric 12 svcs in a separate box what is the best way to wire them to a 2000 watt boss amp

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Audio 2
K Audio 2
B Audio 2
C Audio 1
S Audio 16
Marshall Honorof Audio 1
G Audio 1
C Audio 6
C Audio 1
T Audio 2
G Audio 0
S Audio 1
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
M Audio 1
S Audio 2
M Audio 1
D Audio 6
Q Audio 1
J Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How get set top Box audio in all speakers sony dav-dz150k hometheatre
Solved! when i bought a new tv it has no headphone adapotor soi can not plug in my tv ears. I can only now plug it into the cable box
Solved! How to hook up Samsung soundbar to rca tv and Android box...tv doesn't have a optical port..
Solved! Logitech 3 speaker kit with sub for PC to use sub only with old avr
3.5mm input output box with IR volume control?
Xiaomi Mi Box S Review: Decent Price, Mediocre Performance
I am using sony w 672 f tv it's have a 1, hdmi 1 port and my set of box airtel it's have 1hdmi and optical, and my home theate
Solved! Connecting old sony sound system to new tv with Android tv box
I have new Samsung tv with a connect box with one optical plug. No rca plugs. I have a sound bar connected to the optical port
Solved! How do I hook up my direct TV satellite box to my laptop to watch it on laptop. I do have some kind of converter box
Virgin Media V6 Review: 4K TV Comes To Cable
Mi Box to Vizio Soundbar
Virgin Media Vs BT Vs Sky Q: Ultimate UK TV Showdown
What’s on BBC 3? The series and box sets, comedies and dramas to watch
I have twin 600w 12 inch subs in a custom made box. I junked the car I had them in and want to use them for my home theater. I
Solved! No Home theatre sound when set top box connected
how to connect a tv without opt cable port as well as no hdmi output to a android box and sound bar
No Sound HELP
Question sony dvdhome theatre system Davdx375 no digital optical , sony tv kdl60ex645 no arce hooked to cable box no sound through spea
Connecting SKY HD box to bluetooth speaker

ASK THE COMMUNITY