2 HDMI connections, 3 HDMI plugs

mariopd

Estimable
Feb 2, 2015
I just got a Roku 3 that needs to plug into the TV. I already have the blu-ray player and the cable DVR plugged in. Is it a problem to swap out the blu-ray HDMI with the one for the Roku when needed? Or is there another way to have all three plugged in all of the time? Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 5
Q Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 5
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! Is it possible to connect a ps1 that has a red yellow and white av to an older tv that has yellow and white av plug-in
Where do I plug my aux cord on my tv to connect my phone?
How to connect Xbox connectors to a red yellow yellow plug in
I just got a 65'' tv 4k smart Hisense brand and i plugged in HDMI from my Nintendo switch to tv it says connection received bu
My Samsung tv won't connect to internet with LAN cable plugged in.
How do I connect a 3 plug RCA component to a sharp TV with only 2 plug RCA
connecting 3.5 mm male audio plug to samsung smart tv optical cord
How to connect a wire subwoofer to a receiver that uses rca audio plug
I want to connect my phone to an AV connection that had it looks like an earphone jack then it goes to the 3 RCA plugs I want
How to connect Samsung smart tv to my Direct TV. It says check connection. But it works fine on regular tv when plugged in.
My ATVIO ATDV-103 DVD player won't play movies in color!! I have the 3 plugs connected properly and have tried every setting i
Can I connect my old JVC DVD player to my Sharp Roku TV? The JVC player has 5 plugs (red & white, red, blue, green) that don't
How to connect cable box directly to modem and not plug into the TV at all?
How do I connect vcr and DVD both have red yellow white plug in going to tv
I have a seiki smart TV and I’m trying to connect it to my TVs but the plugs are green yellow and yellow what do I do
how to connect my bluetooth headphones to Samsung LED 6200 TV with supersonic adapter plugged into audio out
Have blue ray DVD with HDMI to AV converter to connect to older Sony TV. I plugged in HDMI and AV but only get NTSC screen on
How to connect my 5.1 creative speakers with mini plug to a Samsung led tv series 5
Connect Android phone using 3.5mm Mini plug to - Fiber OpticToslink to play mp3 on Denon AVR 4800 Receiver
How do i connect speakers with a Aldi Medion TV what canles do i need amd where do i plug them in thanks Jewls

ASK THE COMMUNITY