2 speakers 2 channels in X

uubisoftxpeonline

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
I want to connect the surround speakers to the amp and if i connect one speaker to the blue output i dont get sound but if i connect one cable to blue and one to gray i get sound...so i thought that if i connect the speakers like: one cable to blue the other to gray(1 speaker) one cable to gray and other to blue(the second speaker)
Speakers are 4 ohm and amp supports only 4 ohm . Will this damage the amp?

Solution
If you hook it up all correctly, and the blue has no output, then either that channel of the amp is bad, the wire is bad, or the speaker is bad.
Rule them all out by using a set of wires you know work, or a speaker you know works.

dudio

Admirable
Keep the speaker connections seperate (use the blues for one speaker, and the greys for the other). My guess is that with only one side hooked up, the amp won't allow it to operate (not enough load). Try hooking both rears up properly, and see if it's okay.

dudio

Admirable
If you hook it up all correctly, and the blue has no output, then either that channel of the amp is bad, the wire is bad, or the speaker is bad.
Rule them all out by using a set of wires you know work, or a speaker you know works.

Solution