2014 Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5382 - Apps, All Updates and video errors

LNS-Front242-T3

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
Hello and Good Morning to All!! I am having 3 issues with my 2014 Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5382 with Windows 8.1 64-Bit(what Speccy shows it having), this just started 3 weeks ago. I haven't added any new programs or uploaded anything new to it in the past 9 months, just the windows 8.1 updates thats all. And the day I purchased it at Staples, I did have them install another 4GB's stick of Kingston PC3-12800 MeM to it - 8GB's total. Down below are the issues I am having with this laptop. ~ Thanks To All In Advance Who Can Help In This Matter ~ Army Shout Out - WOOAH!!

More then half of the Apps, have the word "Error" next to them.

Laptop won't except any updates at all, it keeps saying - "We couldn't complete the updates - Undoing Changes - Don't turn off your computer"

And when watching any video's for about 3 minutes the screen will turn blue, and the laptop will turn itself off and re-start to sign on screen after about 40 seconds.

LNS-Front242-T3

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
Hello All - Well it seems my Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5382, that I received as a Christmas present in 2014 just died this morning(trying updates again after 13 days of no use). And now it will become either a doorstop in my shop or a target for my AR-15, but I'm hoping for the later being a target for my Limited Costa Edition 5.56 Rifle AR-15(with all optional add-ons I could get on it - only 500 ever made). The GPU started going heywire and making the screen look static like, All the Apps or tiles - now had the word "Error" next to them and when windows was trying to do installs - it would still say "We couldn't complete the updates - Undoing changes - Don't turn off your computer". Oh well, It was a cheap computer to begin with - bought it from Staples, Thanks for everyone time anyway, and I will never buy or ask for another Toshiba product again.......