250 GB PS3 Coming Too, With Uncharted 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

dammnit I just bought the ps3 slim today and sold my ps3 phat.

James_in_PDX

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2008
Um just by the low version and put in a larger HD. It is cheaper and very easy. I bought the 80GB but now have a 320GB HD installed.

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]edlivian[/nom]dammnit I just bought the ps3 slim today and sold my ps3 phat.[/citation]

o_O
so whats the problem? only thing included is a game (which you can buy) and an extra 130GB when its cheaper to just swap to a bigger hard drive or use an external for your media purchases.

Ethereal_Dragon

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2003
I have a few extra 500GB drives I could put in my PS3... However my 80 Gig isn't even close to HALF full, and I would see it to be a bigger hassle than it is worth right now. If I want media, I stream it from my 1TB network box... :-D

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
(Sony Computer Entertainment America has denied the photo and said that no such bundle is slated for North America – but there are still plenty of options for Europe and Asia.

Damn doesn't Sony get tired of denying every detail of their upcoming products. Liars. LoL

Sony Marketing Basics 101:

To all of our customers. Our NO is ALWAYS a YES.

If they deny it, be happy, the product will be launched.

festerovic

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Athreex[/nom]Damn doesn't Sony get tired of denying every detail of their upcoming products. Liars. LoLSony Marketing Basics 101:To all of our customers. Our NO is ALWAYS a YES.If they deny it, be happy, the product will be launched.[/citation]

LOL that sums it up pretty nicely...so true.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
the only way this would be attractive to me would be if they put another controller and a game (metal gear) and kept it at the same price point.

mikepaul

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2006
I'm planning on a PS3 when times are better. My car payment ends in January, and after my tax return hits I'll be OK-enough for one. I just hope that my VCR doesn't mind being moved to the attic, since it hasn't even been turned on in 3 years. Never say never, it's not going into the trash...

danny69t

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]zcubed[/nom]thatks for telling us about ur life mikepaul. hows work going btw?[/citation]
you have forgot to ask about the wife and kids ;)
but funny ROFLMAO

G

why sony doen't launch the offer with modern warfare 2 like the xbox 360???????????
sony could win more money

Status
Not open for further replies.