3.5 jack Splitter for both PC and Xbox one

Argyrud

Estimable
Apr 2, 2015
I am looking to get a 3.5m jack that will split my headset 1 3.5 jack which includes Audio and Mic so that way I can plug it into my pc and xbox one.
I am trying to get the audio from my pc and xbox one along with my mic to still work on my headset.
I currently have a HyperX Cloud Core headset.
There are a couple of splitters on amazon, but I am not sure which ones to buy that will hook up to both my computer and xbox one.
All I need is a splitter that will split from one dual audio and mic into two audio and mic jacks so that way I can plug into my pc and xbox one at the same time.

Dechy77

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
Hi,

I have a similar question, but with a PS4. Black Friday is coming up, so if I need something semi-expensive (new headset that can actually do that, some type of audio hub, weird splitters, cable extensions, etc... ) then that's the time to buy it.

A PC with sound on motherboard (no fancy sound card)
A PS4

Looking for a headset that can already interface with both simultaneously (like, if I'd want to watch a show on my PC while playing a game and have sound coming from both, if needed), or whatever setup that could make this work (go USB? Ful HDMI to monitors? really not sure)

Thanks!