Solved! 3 tvs on one Audio Receiver. How do I switch audio seemless while watching 3 different things?

Aug 13, 2021
I am building a rec-room and am putting 3 tvs on a single wall. I have a 7.1 sound system installed with a denon audio receiver. I would like to hook all TVs to the receiver and be able to switch the audio to a specific tv at random times without changing any video.

Does anyone have a solution to this? I was thinking of getting an HDMI switch an using ARC function on the tvs, however, ARC doesnt support 7.1

Solution
They make inexpensive audio/video switch boxes for just such a thing. You just don't need to use the video port in your case.
Go to ebay to find easily/cheaply. Rat shack probably has them if they are still open. That place charges WAY too much for anything, and no longer sells electronic parts
like they used to. They need to go under.

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
They make inexpensive audio/video switch boxes for just such a thing. You just don't need to use the video port in your case.
Go to ebay to find easily/cheaply. Rat shack probably has them if they are still open. That place charges WAY too much for anything, and no longer sells electronic parts
like they used to. They need to go under.

Solution