30+ Top "Black Friday" Tech Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigahertz20

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
The formatting on this article is horrible, come on Kate and Anthony, you really going to force people to click through all 33 pictures to see the deals? I would make this article a few pages long, and just list everything. Or hell, just make it one big page with all 33 deals listed.

quantumrand

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
Not to be a stickler, but the Droid Eris is only $30 at Wal-mart, far cheaper than that $79.99 of the CLIQ.

http://phandroid.com/2009/11/23/htc-droid-eris-only-30-at-wal-mart/

G

When will this one-paragraph-per-page stuff finally come to an end? It sucks!

G

I'm not going to waste my time clicking through this article

quantumrand

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
[citation][nom]aaasssddd[/nom]I'm not going to waste my time clicking through this article[/citation]

I just mouse-over the blue tabs up top to get a thumbnail, and if it looks interesting, I click it. Saves a fair bit of time.

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
I'm disappointed by the lack of details in specs for the computers. Telling me "It's a quad core! with 8GB ram! 1TB HDD! and Lightscribe!" is not nearly enough.

stratosrally

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
The LG Internal Blu-Ray is a discontinued item and has been unavailable for quite some time. I've wanted one solely because it'll play the now-dead "HD" format discs but it's always listed as "back-ordered", and if they quit making them I sure don't see them ever coming in stock again...

barmaley

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
Regarding Altec Lansing VS2621 PC for $19.99. Just came from local Staples after holding the box with these speakers in my hands. Man, is it small!! I mean, sure the price is lower than usual, but to me these speakers are worth exactly twenty bucks, IF I really needed them. But since it's not an urgent need, it's "meh"... Although, it would make a nice inexpensive birthday present for your nephew or someone you don't really give much crap about, but still need to give something sort of "nice".

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]quantumrand[/nom]Not to be a stickler, but the Droid Eris is only $30 at Wal-mart, far cheaper than that $79.99 of the CLIQ.http://phandroid.com/2009/11/23/ht [...] -wal-mart/[/citation]
You're not a stickler--we ASKED you to find a better deal than the one we found, so thanks!

G

The celeron 900 is a new processor!!!http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=41498

TCeleste

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]enzo matrix[/nom]I'm disappointed by the lack of details in specs for the computers. Telling me "It's a quad core! with 8GB ram! 1TB HDD! and Lightscribe!" is not nearly enough.[/citation]

And a 20" monitor! And an HP DeskJet color printer! Actually, I don't seem to recall any exclamation points in the original text. ;)

As for the specs, it would be nice if we had more details, at the very least I'd like to see motherboard and graphics card manufacturer/model. But, Black Friday information is either leaked out intentionally by the retailer, or by someone involved in the process of putting together the ad. Either way, we're limited to the information that's provided to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.