32 inch TV for PS4 and PC gaming.

JRxPHANTOM

Estimable
Jun 14, 2014
Recently I purchased a Toshiba 32L2400u 2014 model TV and it is a pretty good TV. The picture and sound are great and it works well connected to a PC. The only problem is the TV stand is very wobbly and just a small bump on my desk and rough mouse movement/rough keyboard typing will make the TV wobble everywhere. In short, I will have to be returning it unfortunately because of this issue.

So currently I am looking for another TV with the same features and price range and I came across the Samsung UN32EH5000 2012 model and it seems to be just as good if not better( also has good reviews/ratings).

I'm still a little bummed out on having to return this Toshiba because it's a great TV and a newer model. Does anyone own or know how well the Samsung UN32EH5000 TV is picture/sound wise and how well the input lag is. Or is there any other 1080p HDTV out there in the $250-$270 price range that is good for gaming on PS4 and connecting it to PC for browsing and gaming.

Of course, it will have to be a TV that doesn't wobble with the slightest touch to it.

kchoman

Honorable
Aug 21, 2012
There's an option for unstable stands for monitors and TVs alike; the option is mounting the monitor to the wall. Some computer monitors include VESA mounting screws and slots to add custom stands and wall-plate mounts to add them to a frame or to connect them to a wall.

This could have been a working solution for the Toshiba, but I couldn't find any information online regarding VESA mounting capabilities or any custom mounts for the monitor. I would have made 2 stacks of books or boxes or built a temporary framework to hold the screen steady.