32LW300C type LG TV, but the tv does not have an audio output port. How can tv sound connect with external speakers?

aboumusa8

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018
I have a 32LW300C type LG TV, but the tv does not have an audio output port. How can tv sound connect with external speakers?

My tv only has port:
1 HDMI
1 USB
RCA Video Input

makev3

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018

makev3

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018
use a hdmi spliter to 2 HDMI outputs(.Spliter needs a 5v 1000mA power supply. costs spliter+ps aproximatetely 30 $??)
.take one of the outputs to your HDMI input of your tv.
in the other output of the spliter connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI input of an HDMI to AV adaptor(yellow ,white, red RCA plugs costts ca $40 get one with power supply)
.now if you need to connect the audio to RCA sockets on your unit you need to attach ONLY the white and red RCA plugs to your unit
If you have a scart input then you will need an AV to SCART passive connector(1$) using only the red and white RCA plug.
the quality of sound will be the old fashion standard definition one, but it will be much better compared to the TV earphone output and WILL NOT depend on the tv volume.( i assume you can use your soldering Iron to connect a stereo volume control to the 2 RCA plugs so that you can adjust the analog input as not to overload the input of your amplifier)

this arrangement allows old fashion analog TVs to be used as monitors all over the house, if you add an RF modulator(ca 40$+PS) having as video input the analog Yellow red white RCA plugs signals.
then transmit the RF analog signal output of the modulator over a normal tv rf cable to the monitors ,allowing ao cheap solution of video signal distribution in the house in acceptable analog quality.
Makev3