3D Glasses Are Filthy; Please Bring Your Own

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Germs are good for you. Your immune system needs practice. Suck it up.

azconnie

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
By denying your body acess to standard germs, you kill your immune system. As such, and otherwise innocuouse diesease will make ou wery sick. As a child, I swam in the swamp, with the gators, at night. I havn't been sick, or afraid of the dark in over a decade.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]phoenix777[/nom]I'm not a clean freak, so I don't really care. It's not like people will go licking those glasses anyway...[/citation]

You're not licking them but they're on your face, right by your eyes, nose and mouth.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]phoenix777[/nom]I'm not a clean freak, so I don't really care. It's not like people will go licking those glasses anyway...[/citation]
Oh really now?
Granted, they taste horrible.

sidran32

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
No, but they are picking them up with their hands, putting them on, and then reaching into that bag of popcorn you're sharing with your friends.

Silicon Jesus

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
[citation][nom]azconnie[/nom]I havn't been sick, or afraid of the dark in over a decade.[/citation]
"Hey look at me, I'm azconnie, and I'm not afraid of the dark! woohoo!"

J/K though, what you say is true about building up your immune system.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]azconnie[/nom]By denying your body acess to standard germs, you kill your immune system. As such, and otherwise innocuouse diesease will make ou wery sick. As a child, I swam in the swamp, with the gators, at night. I havn't been sick, or afraid of the dark in over a decade.[/citation]
Yes. I think the study that showed this was called, The Anecdotal Evidence of Wishful Wives' Tales

squiggs77

Distinguished
May 25, 2010
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Soon we'd get STD by going to movie theater watching 3D movies.[/citation]

My wife is never going to believe that.

azconnie

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
OK, getting flak for the gator thing, sometimes I type faster than I think. My point about building an immune system stands though. There is some nasty stuff in th swamp, and I'm now immune to most of it. Don't be a neat freak, it starves your ability to resist diesease.

luke s

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2010
yah and people didnt have all this lysol crap and germ free mania a few decades ago, somehow we all lived just fine

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]sidran32[/nom]No, but they are picking them up with their hands, putting them on, and then reaching into that bag of popcorn you're sharing with your friends.[/citation]

Yet miraculously no one has died from using 3D glasses, funny how that works.... +1 for azconnie, you need normal exposure or you have no defenses. I really don't take special care to maintain absolutely clean hands, never use hand sanitizer, and I'm sick maybe 1-2 times per year. I had mono last year, but that has nothing to do with clean hands...or 3D glasses.

azconnie

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
Of course, he's only got 1 arm but he's not sick or afraid of the dark.

Nope, got all my parts. How else could I type faster than I think? We still have that gator, I call hin Jeff. He's aboput 16' long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.