3DTV is Not for the Pregnant, Young, Old, or Drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
oh boy bring in the stupid law suits... i cant imagine what some will be like but im sure we will be quite surprised at some, even though they will have a warning on them... i guess it will be a warning every time you turn it on or put in the disk or something...

madman322

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2009
We'll send the potential buyers to west point. If they're physically fit enough to handle it there, then they might be ready for 3D TV.

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Have you guys read the warnings inside of any game manual or electronic device? It was bound to happen, they are just trying to cover their asses in case anyone gets hurt.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
The whole sleepiness thing seems a bit much if you ask me. I use 3D Vision all the time during long nights of droopy-eyed gaming; have been since early 2009 and I haven't noticed any problems associated with it at all.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
Oh and I forgot to mention that I also have used it drunk, on LSD, and a few other hallucinagens to no ill effects.....and might I say its one of my favorite things to do on any of them :)

berserker29

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
"Children and teenagers may be more succeptible to health issues associated with viewing in 3D and should be closely supervised when viewing these images."

Wait - so I have to be watching THEM watching tv?

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]magicandy[/nom]The whole sleepiness thing seems a bit much if you ask me. I use 3D Vision all the time during long nights of droopy-eyed gaming; have been since early 2009 and I haven't noticed any problems associated with it at all.[/citation]

Just wait until your eyeballs fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.