4Chan Founder Leads TIME's Top 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
tbh, i didn't know about 4chan until last year when 5-9 of my friends called me weird for now knowing what it was -_-
I SPEND ALL DAY ON THE INTERNET lol

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
I saw this coming the second I found out Time was running an internet poll for its person of the year. Poll bombing is one of the many 'arts' of 4chan.

G

Oh come on... if some /b/tards are bombing the votes doesn't mean moot is really influential. They're just doing it for the lulz.

HACKERS ON STEROIDS!!!!111

fudgeboy

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
"They're just doing it for the lulz"

...i'd go so far as to say this earned them some epic lulz.
i reckon /b/ is rather entertaining at times....when they're not telling people to go kill themselves or looking at CP.

you laugh you lose threads entertain me for hours!

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]fudgeboy[/nom]"They're just doing it for the lulz"...i'd go so far as to say this earned them some epic lulz.i reckon /b/ is rather entertaining at times....when they're not telling people to go kill themselves or looking at CP.you laugh you lose threads entertain me for hours![/citation]
....You are cancer.

All this does is attract more newfags that are going to spam with old meme. Delete your /b/ folder and think up something new.

fudgeboy

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
All this does is attract more newfags that are going to spam with old meme.

true that. all i'm saying is i get the occasional lol out of something i've missed here or there - granted there is nothing quite like the original thing and you're pretty much scum if you post shit repeatedly. still, i guess i'm really only there to cause trouble because i'm too much of a lazy ah heck to go out and do something with myself.
Delete your /b/ folder and think up something new.
sounds like a plan.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]fudgeboy[/nom]i'm too much of a lazy ah heck to go out and do something with myself.[/citation]
Well then, at least repeat something that's only been done recently.

For example, I posted a school map with the information blurred out and some random information about the times it would take to move along hallways, and where I could find "storage", with a mention that a broken bench could be used to block an auditorium door.

I then wrote some angst ridden bull about how I would give back all the pain that had been given to me.

Lulz ensued.

Status
Not open for further replies.