5.1 Surround System plays same channels on all speakers in Sound Test

theyesguy

Estimable
Oct 29, 2014
I have a Philips 5.1 Multimedia Speaker Setup and I have connected it to a LG DVD Player.

So when I run a sound Test, the Front Left, Front Right, Center, Rear Left Sounds (channels) play in all Front and Center Speakers ( Instead of coming out of their respective Speakers.)

I even disconnected the DVD player and connected a USB directly to the 5.1 Speaker Setup, but still the same problem.

Note that, All connections are properly done, All Speakers are working.

Please help me with this problem.

BlueFireZ

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014
Well i dont know too much about this kind of thing, my 5.1 skeaker remote has a 3D sound button. When i click it all speakers work, and when i click it again only the front speakers work, this might also be your case too.

Hope this helps!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 3
B Audio 5
A Audio 2
M Audio 2
ardacavdar Audio 1
A Audio 1
SyncMasterBW Audio 2
J Audio 1
R Audio 3
H Audio 2
K Audio 2
J Audio 1
D Audio 6
T Audio 4
J Audio 2
M Audio 1
B Audio 3
D Audio 17
S Audio 1
panchy Audio 6
Similar threads
Question Is it feasible to have a home theater system with the soundbar as the only front speaker?
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question Laptop HDMI output to Pioneer MCS 333 5.1 Channel Surround System
Question How can I connect a hifi aux to a surround sound system?
Question How to connect SCART Surround System to 4K LED TV
Question Surround System Channel Noise Issue
Question 5.1 system surround playing through front speakers
Sony flat screen model # KDL-55EX500 & Philips is 3000d DVD video digital surround system 2002 model # LX3000 D3701 has no HDM
i have a 5.1 surround system for my pc out of the 6 speakers which includes my sub woofer only the 2 front speakers are worki
Solved! how to i get my TCL Roku tv TCL Roku TV connection to Vizio surround sound system?
Solved! I have a brand new onkyo home theater system and I can't get the center and the sub and 2 of the surround speakers to work
Audio needed to surround sound system from Epson Eb-x41 projector
Solved! Logitech Z506, surround system from hell
how do you get the new dvd player to play through the old surround system
How do I play audio from Amazon Fire tv stick to Bose surround sound system?
Samsung surround sound system Plays cds but won't play dvds
Need small cablebox to play sound thru bluray surround sound system but only plays audio thru projector speakers
How can I connect my android box to my home theatre system to get surround sound when playing my android box?
how do i get my blaupunkt tv to play through my samsung surround sound system
Surround system recongnized but doesn't play

ASK THE COMMUNITY