5:1 system plays on only 2 speakers

George_156

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Hello . i have a 5;1 audio system in my room and the audio only plays on front/left and front/right speakers . What i use its not really a 5:1 because one of my speakers in dead but the four i have installed should work fine . What i have is a old Waston as5451 65w. Thanks for takeing you time helping me !!!

Solution
Most audio sources are only 2 channel like youtube, mp3's and videos that don't have 5.1 sound. Does the sound work on all speakers in games? Have you installed the audio drivers? You have the option to set to stereo or 5.1 there.

xStampede

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Most audio sources are only 2 channel like youtube, mp3's and videos that don't have 5.1 sound. Does the sound work on all speakers in games? Have you installed the audio drivers? You have the option to set to stereo or 5.1 there.

Solution

George_156

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016
Audio drivers are installed and even in games sound play on 2 speakers . but i can hears a psss from the speakers like I can hear from working one when nothing playing . So im preaty sure they are working

George_156

Commendable
Dec 17, 2016

Audio drivers are installed and even in games sound play on 2 speakers . but i can hears a psss from the speakers like I can hear from working one when nothing playing . So im preaty sure they are working