5 plants that will keep wasps out of your yard

Apr 29, 2023
So you've suggested people to plant pest weeds for 3/5 of your suggestions but left out peppermint geranium and citronella grass... Which are the two most obvious answers... What a terribly uninformed post!

Apr 29, 2023
eucalyptus keeps out wasps! then please explain why wasps are quiet prevalent is australian gardens and bush where eucalyptus grows wild?

Apr 30, 2023
Not all of these are inherently toxic to pets. Cats love mint. Catnip is a mint. Lemongrass is fine. I've never seen a cat or dog eat eucalyptus. Pennyroyal is about the only thing here I wouldn't plant near pet areas. Love that misinformation

May 4, 2023
All of these except lemongrass are considered invasive plants in the US and can, and will, take over your garden if not taken care of properly. And as others have pointed out they probably dont even work.

May 4, 2023
eucalyptus keeps out wasps! then please explain why wasps are quiet prevalent is australian gardens and bush where eucalyptus grows wild?
Might be that with it naturally growing there the wasps have evolved to deal with it. Over here in the US where it is considered minorly invasive it probably does work.

May 5, 2023
Dear Tom,
I went through the laborious task of registering to your guide simply so that I could comment on the astounding level of misinformation you put forth in your "guide". First of all, wasps do not " decide" to sting folks. They do so in order to protect themselves and their environment. And guess what! Your garden is part of their environment. They will not hurt you if you respect them - this of course holds true for most living creatures ( not including humans of course haha). In any case your
"guide" is a bunch of baloney imo. You also incorrectly identify the insect in the article.
Your guide is just one more internet case of the blind leading the blind.