5 reasons to switch from Spotify to Apple Music

Apr 8, 2023
  1. Unless you have top tier studio headphones you won't notice the difference of sound quality
  2. What about Spotify's interface is that confusing? You have a section for home, search, and your playlists
  3. Who cares about karaoke, look up instrumentals if you need it that much
  4. If you have the apple homepod you're already using apple music, who chooses to buy the more expensive Alexa and not already in the apple ecosystem
  5. Spotify has a huge library of classical, but i guess if you need the most niche of niche classical songs that i guess you got me there, even though you can download the songs of YouTube (they're royalty free so it's legal) and use local files on Spotify (which you cannot do on apple music)

Apr 8, 2023
I would never ditch spotify who is lights years ahead of others music apps. but especially apple... their service and ability to connectto other devices is pathetic. even apple iphone users use spotify and we all know how its a sin for iphone users not to use services or apps that dont come directly from the mothership

Apr 9, 2023
Apple Music is not as good as Spotify when it's about browsing and providing recommendations. Also the search of Apple Music really sucks. It's ages behind Spotify. The interface of Spotify is pretty amazing whatever they are definitely lacking is PLAY NEXT option which is absolutely ridiculous. They are never listening to their subscribers.

Apple Music also is missing the stunning, incredible's Spotify "Go to Song Radio". Basically proving a full song playlist similar to current played song. Instead they have that blank "Station" that don't allow the user to choose only the songs they want to play. So bad....

Mar 14, 2023
How much did apple pay for this advertisement?

I'll give you sound quality and classical music. Those are compelling reasons for a Classical Music enthusiast. Not many people are that deeply into classical music, though.

Your link was further proof, this was basically a paid advertisement. It takes one to the apple sales home page, not to place where I can try apple music out for $4.99 a month. In fact there is no such offer on the apple page linked.

Shame on you Toms Guide.

Apr 9, 2023
Five years ago I would have agreed with your opinion but ever since Apple got rid of their playlist making department they’ve been totally outdone by Spotify

Selection of playlists, artists is much better on Spotify.

Apple is coasting…and not just with Apple Music.