5 Reasons We're Hyped for Red Dead Redemption 2 (and 5 Reasons We're Not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2018
pointless article that has more holes in it's facts than swiss cheese. someone hire me to write Tom's reviews please.

Aug 26, 2018
Robert Carnevale... this article was pure trash, I wouldnt be surprised he is getting paid by another company to throw shade on rockstar. That article was trash, toms guide used to be good, this is a joke.

Robert Ban

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
Stopped at Hyped:Huge map, no cars...
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Travel points.... (Sorry if they dont exist Im on pure guess since I never played the game cause I didnt had chance).
Western gerne never died, there are many fans of it, I never liked Sci-fi games at all.

doolittle

Distinguished
Few games get the western genre right, RDR hits the mark dead-eye center and RDR2 looks very promising so far - will be the only console title I would get this year at full price when it's released. My only gripe there is no PC version.

velocityg4

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2006
This article was completely pointless. It sounded more like someone ranting on Reddit.

While I'd love to play this game. As I enjoy westerns. If this doesn't come to Windows I'll never play it. The last console I bought was a SEGA Genesis. Unless you count the SEGA CD and 32x attachments. One or two games is insufficient reason to buy a console now.

Peter Martin

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
buying a shark card is never necessary. play the game. get into PCEO and get rich AF for GTA5 online. I remember the last game of Red Dead and we got everything by playing the game. LOL. woontangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 1
C Audio 2
D Audio 2
B Audio 3
henrytcasey Audio 2
S Audio 1
PhilipMichaels Audio 0
Mike Andronico Audio 0
S Audio 6