5 Tips for Delicious Food Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
Stop encouraging people to take more pics of their lunch, bad enough they apply filters to a tree and act like they are professional photo artist. Dont need them getting more tips to encourage them to post pics of things we don't care that they ordered at chipotle.

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
How is the second example a tasty muffin? You cannot even tell what it is. The picture is so close it looks like some seeds on breadlike surface

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
Tasty muffin? More like overgrown ticks. You did it right with the burger, how could you go so horribly wrong with the "muffin"?

USteele

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
You folks are brutal... As a publisher of a weekly magazine, I appreciate how enticing these photos look—especially after knowing they were shot with a camera phone and a cheap lens attachment. But where's the link to the $15-Easy-Macro? Did you miss an opportunity here?

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Some good advice over all. I would add that if people are really concerned with food quality pics or any quality pics for that matter that they not use cell phones or ridiculous hipster filters. Also, there is such a thing as white balance. Except for one image the rest of the images lack a properly set white balance. It takes a couple of extra seconds to set it correctly if you have a decent camera.

JaneHFrisbie

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
my buddy's step-sister makes $88/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her payment was $16015 just working on the laptop for a few hours. find out here ,,,,,,,,,,,, WWW.TEC30.COM

wtfxxxgp

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
Really THW? We didn't need this waste of 2 minutes. In all honesty, anyone that reads your articles on the regular aren't at all interested in taking wonderful snapshots of their food, and if they do, I'd like to believe they'd already be savvy enough to take more than one pic and from various angles. Next time, rather tell us how to photograph a sexy-looking tower build with great lighting effects ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.