5 wireless earbuds that beat the AirPods Pro 2 on sound

May 30, 2023
This list is a joke right! April Fools Day was two months ago. How do you not have Bose quiet comfort ii Buds or Samsung Buds Pro not on the list?

May 30, 2023
This list is a joke right! April Fools Day was two months ago. How do you not have Bose quiet comfort ii Buds or Samsung Buds Pro not on the list?
Well, likely because they both sound pretty poor, but so do the Sony's on this list.

The Samsung buds are flat with a weird bass signature. The Bose are great if you're active, but extremely muted.

The real question is why the Astell & Kern UW100 isn't on the list, which is a mid-range gem if you're into a vocal forward performance, or any of the affordable Final Audio buds. The Grado GT220 are pretty great with their versatility based sound signature.

Sennheiser always ends up on these lists by default... I don't think people have ears sometimes. All of their "affordable" stuff is pretty generic and they still have issues with AptX.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2023
I have a Bose Soundlink Revolve+ speaker, and I previously owned a pair of Bose CQ earbuds, and I was/am dissatisfied with how thumpy and pervasive the bass is. Just doesn't sound natural.