50 Gift Ideas For Dad Under $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentonMcGhee

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
Whats wrong with this slide show!?

Link from home page starts me on item 50 of 52?

Sansa MP3 player appears twice on the list 12 and 23?

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
The trouble about buying gaming gifts for dads is that by the time your kids can afford to buy any of them, most dads may have moved on from gaming. And if the kids are still small, then haven't you got better things to do in your spare time like changing nappies, feeding and bathing them, washing up and spending time with them so they don't grow up to be juvenile delinquents.
I have 2 kids 4 and 2, and whilst I love to game I make sure to only do so occasionally when they are both asleep. Oh well - I suppose I have to dream about getting any tech gifts on Father's Day, or I go out and buy it for myself!

Shez

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004
How about fixing Tom's photo viewer for Father's day? Dad's everywhere will love not having to refresh the page for ALL 52 PHOTOS!

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
Yes--technical difficulty. We are trying to fix the slideshow function that takes you straight to page 50 instead of page 1. Page 1 is awesome, however, so I hope you guys get to see it eventually. Please check back later so you can enter the excellent contest on page 1 and win some great prizes.

Your patience is truly appreciated.

Rachel Rosmarin
Editor, Tom's Guide

P.S.--Whoever is seeing multiple products listed twice, please let me know what you see. From my end I can't see that particular bug. What I see is page 1 redirected to page 50, and then you can page back to pages 2-49 if you like, however you can't get to page 1 with the contest link.

Shez

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004
Wowcool.org is the coolest! Thank you Obama91101 (I enjoy the mixing of Obama with 911... which was in Bush's presidency). I can't wait to start my savings with your clearly legitimate site. We can all obviously trust a website that says "Online Store" at the very top of the webpage. Similarly, it's very reassuring to know that should a pricing issue arise, I can contact westlifeno1@gmail.com...

Should I include a /sarcasm or was it obvious?

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Shez[/nom]Wowcool.org is the coolest! Thank you Obama91101 (I enjoy the mixing of Obama with 911... which was in Bush's presidency). I can't wait to start my savings with your clearly legitimate site. We can all obviously trust a website that says "Online Store" at the very top of the webpage. Similarly, it's very reassuring to know that should a pricing issue arise, I can contact westlifeno1@gmail.com...Should I include a /sarcasm or was it obvious?[/citation]
Spam: the scourge of any site with a comments section.

Status
Not open for further replies.