60w adapter on 65w laptop?

llQvQll

Commendable
Feb 13, 2016
Hi! can I use a 19v 60w max adapter on a 19v 65w laptop?
I thought if I took out the battery, maybe it will use less power.

Solution
Hi,

Yes you can use a lower wattage charger for your laptop but incases that your laptop will be in High Performance mode of will be needing more power for your graphics card if you'll do games with it chances are it may shut down on it's on or will lag.
Hi,

Yes you can use a lower wattage charger for your laptop but incases that your laptop will be in High Performance mode of will be needing more power for your graphics card if you'll do games with it chances are it may shut down on it's on or will lag.

Solution
Mar 5, 2016
From a professional point of view, you'd better use the original adapter, but when you do not, you can use some other adapter instead. But we must follow the following principles:
1, the voltage must be the same.
2, the current can not be greater than the rated current.

You need to be more clear on #2. The current the laptop is rated to draw can't be higher than the adapter's rated current output. :D

Mar 5, 2016

Each adapter current fluctuations generated will be slightly different, of course, these fluctuations do not have much effect on the laptop.
We suggest the best is to use the original, in fact, the original product on the market almost none.