6S Switches ON and OFF involuntarily

Jan 9, 2019
Hi,
My iPhone 6s kept on a table one night in working condition was not switching on in the morning. I tried connecting to itunes and also tried DFU mode restore but either ways resulted in vain.

After 2 months when I tried to connect to PC using USB it suddenly switched on. I charged the fully and used for 3 days without any issue. 3rd day it again switched off in the morning and still I couldn't switch it on even after DFU mode restore.

Please note :
1. DFU restore is not getting completed due to various errors.
2. When I press on the top right side of the phone display, the display goes inside a little bit. It was so since the time I bought the phone.(it is a used phone).

Kindly suggest me what can I do. There is no warranty for the phone now. Any way that I can disassemble and fix this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

If you are asking if you can take it apart and fix it, it is not likely you will be able to without damaging something or you would have already done the research to find out what to do online. Since the fix would probably require replacing the system board which means losing everything on the phone, you may as well just buy another used 6s since cost of repair will be the same or close as a working used device.